In honour of my recent birthday (WHOOP WHOOP); I decided to jot down ‘Chapter 22’s’ quick-fire facts about me. These some will and most won’t know about moi… ENJOY! 😉
- I am officially terrified of learning to drive. Even the thought of driving seems scary.
- Supermalt is my favourite drink … & hands down… OF ALL TIME
- I recently became allergic to raw apples. I can eat them in any other form; just not raw, picked off a tree
- I have to sleep in as close to ‘silence’ as possible
- I hate the taste of prawn cocktail flavoured crisps
- For 2017; I’ve decided to learn Polish
- I’m lactose-intolerant – yet dairy is my guilty pleasure!!
- I save all my birthday cards, every year regardless
- I don’t own any heels lower than 4′ inches, most are 6inchs
- My favourite chocolates: Ferrero Rocher
- Most quoted line atm: That’s it then.
- I’m 6ft tall
- Favourite colour is: Multicolour… LOOL just move on, seriously
- I hate ‘bangers and mash’
- Candles are my weakness
- I prefer sweets over chocolate
- I prefer seafood over meat
- 85% of my wardrobe was bought from a charity shop
- I have a pet cat called Lola
- I’ve shared a room with my sister for all my life… until we got separate rooms THIS YEAR
- I work in McDonalds
- I own an Iphone. Iphone over Samsung ANY DAY!
Hope you enjoyed the read! Until the next blog…. Do widenzia (polish for goodbye) 😉